subject-wise analysis for CS

What is the subject-wise analysis for CS discipline? Also, suggest some books for GATE preparation.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @Deepika: The question is not very clear. Do you want help with the list of subjects in CS or analysis of particular subject?
  • deepika mishra
    deepika mishra
    The list of subjects in CS. Is there any such criteria that certain marks are alloted for every subject.Do suggest some books also.
  • MegaByte
    MegaByte
    I guess you mean to ask topics/subjects that are included in GATE exam for CS..
    Subjects included for CS are: Data Structure, Algorithms, Operating System, Compiler design, Computer Organization, Computer Networks, Theory of Computation, Programming methodologies. Also, there are questions based on Mathematical logic.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys! My name's Solomon and I have been more focused around the IT and web development sector than bonafide engineering. In college, I was an engineering major until I...
Hi all, I am making a Digital Clock. For this purpose, I need a 1 Hz signal to insert as a Clock for 'Seconds' portion of my circuit. How to...
As we know BCD(binary coded decimal) numbers representation are used in computers. With the 4-bits space you can able to address 16 numbers.But in BCD number system you only addressed...
flow sheet of some chemical production processes, flow sheet for chemical processes can provided as per your requirements, which could help in your project works.
how to let terminal display the statue bar of command. like tar -xzcf file.tar.gz [++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++] i know this statue bar can see in wget