Studying the sound system devices

i am interested in sound system based topics.I want to know whether e&c/e&e branch is good for my interest?please reply.

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    to get a clearer and deeper knowledge go for ece
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    dayaa
    i am interested in sound system based topics.I want to know whether e&c/e&e branch is good for my interest?please reply.
    You'll do fine with Electronics / Communications or Electronics & Communications. Basically, the sound systems engineering is going to be about electronics; so given the choice I'd opt for Electronics engineering. Do not forget that you'll need a lot of self-study and interest-based reading to excel and gain knowledge as a sound engineer.
  • dayaa
    dayaa
    i have already got e&e seat.but i dont want to leave my interest so can somebody suggest me some very good books on sound system that can help me in clearer understanding?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi sir.Good evening.It's good to meet you again.I am working on a project named skin response meter(Galvanic skin response meter).sir could you please help me out in completing my project...
With policy paralysis for almost 24 months . The government today jumped in with policies such as 51% in Multi brand Retail 100% in Single brand Retail with manufacturing in...
im an e&e student. i am interested in sound systems.I just want to know that which field will give me clear knowledge on sound system devices.e&e or e&c?please reply
I know that's a crazy question, but still I would like to know what CEans opine about this. If you believe that time travel will be possible someday, do you...
Is it necessary to provide family details like mothers name, fathers name, religion, fathers profession etc? Some of the students in my college have mentioned it.