Studying about C.T. and P.T.

If u have document or note send me . or send me link about it.

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Can you please tell us what is the full form of CT and PT

That will be more helpful in understanding your query

PS: Just google CT and PT and you will get so many things which have abbreviation as CT and PT
  • Ahsanul haque
    Ahsanul haque
    Okay Current Transformer and Potential Transformer . yes studying about it construction, difference, Error etc Thanks
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Ahsanul haque
    Okay Current Transformer and Potential Transformer . yes studying about it construction, difference, Error etc Thanks

I think you can refer these two links for this. They explain well.

CT : Current Transformer
    PT : #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ahsanul haque
    Ahsanul haque
    this words comes from Electrical electronic Measurements and instrumentation Subject. Now studying A.K SawHney(Indian Writer) book. Now i attach my Book image.Imgur: The magic of the Internet
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Seriously I am not able to tell what your need is

Wikipedia has more than the info given in the book and please be more specific or else we will not be able to clear your questions

Do tell what exactly you want to know?
  • Ahsanul haque
    Ahsanul haque
    #-Link-Snipped-# Thanks

I got some important and interesting topics of your 2nd link.
    Buchholz Relay in Transformer#-Link-Snipped-#
    Grounding, Ideal Transformer etc.

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ahsanul haque
    Ahsanul haque
    #-Link-Snipped-#

did you finish Measurements and Instrumentations subject in the Last semester in Electrical and electronic engineering course. its very important subject for engineers.
    Thanks
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Ahsanul haque
    #-Link-Snipped-# Thanks

Buchholz Relay in Transformer

no problem. Just try and frame your questions in a better way. That will help us to help you in a better way.
  • Ahsanul haque
    Ahsanul haque
    C.T. and P.T are common word in Electrical Engineering Course. Thats why i used short name. i knew you are all also Electrical Engineer. Thanks great effort.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Well sorry mate I am an Electronics and Communication student and not Electrical and electronics student

Thanks for teaching me something new
  • Ahsanul haque
    Ahsanul haque
    @#-Link-Snipped-#
    where are you studying ? University or college name ?
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Ahsanul haque
    #-Link-Snipped-# Thanks

Buchholz Relay in Transformer
    Buchholz relay is used in large oil filled power transformer in transmission and distribution. You can check this link, #-Link-Snipped-# for knowing about Buchholz relay.
  • renu sharma
    renu sharma
    the phasor diagram given for PT is not well explained in A.K. Sawhney. can you please send me a link of proper explanation of it. its very much confusing. so please....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We have drones for everything But have you imagined a drone that could track mosquitoes Have you imagined laser used to kill Mosquitoe? Imagine both at the same time now...
Is there any firm that manufactures and sells retail quantities of Milli Volt batteries Googling gave too many large scale vendors and no retailers and at the same some local...
As we discussed yesterday about the crash test I would like to add some important aspects considered by Euro NCAP to give ratings. Last year about 36 vehicles were tested...
A lot has been going on regarding what the hyperloop would be, what design could it hold. Elon Musk, the co-founder and CEO of Tesla Motors had announced that he...
A lot has been going on recently about the announcement of the Hyperloop by Elon Musk, the co-founder and CEO of Tesla Motors. The hyperloop is a transport system which...