Study place

For me, I love place which is silent but also little nosiy ( probability of me dozing off anywhere anytime are always high!) home not a good option as I always have people going around, movie playing and gossiping and since not a nocturnal creature Library or sometimes lawn with a Wifi Hotspot best suits me, what is your place of study?

Replies

• risahe
    risahe
    i feel the school id the best place to study
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    I usually don't do much of 'studying'. I mostly rely on lectures and classes, where I listen with good concentration.

However, when I do want to study something, I prefer some place which is silent and free of any disturbances.

Group studies generally don't work for me, so I prefer to be alone when I study..
  • uneeb123
    uneeb123
    ^ quite opposite. I do a lot of reading preferably at home on my desk. If not available, any silent place would do the trick too. but strictly silent.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I read only at nights !! After 12 till 4 😀

So anyway the place will be silent and I will read alone.

From the age of 14 I don't remember myself reading in the day , I only read at nights!!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Probably a mix of group and self studying at college for me. But never at home, since I always get distracted by the TV or computer.

Some classrooms remain open all night, so sometimes a group of us will go there.. stocked with some food and drinks 😀
  • safwan
    safwan
    My place is home but only in morning when everyone will be sleeping or they ll be in school or office. so silent.
  • lal
    lal
    I study at home mainly. But i love friends around me to clear my doubts and discuss about what I study. So college also does the trick for me.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Today the 29th August is Michael Joseph Jackson's 51th Birthday. Michael Jackson!!!!!! Michael Jackson, not need to introduce..... We the diehard MJ fans join together to wish the great legend...
Hi i m a final year computer science student and i have to make a major project as per the curiculum of the degree so plzz help me out on...
Hi guys, Need some help again. Couple of days ago my Firefox showed a message like "Well, this is emabarassing. Firefox is having trouble to recover your windows and tabs"...
HI MYSELF DIPANSHU SRIVASTAV I READ ON GOOGLE THAT MICROSOFT CORP. IS UNABLE TO CREAT FOLDERS NAMED CON , LPT1, PRN, COM1...FOLDER WITHOUT NAME...BUT I CAN DO IT... I ALSO...
who know the 2 digit bcd counter vhdl testbench code OF tablet counter system pls help me ?