Studies on Eco friendly Dumpyard

Project Abstract / Summary : Dump yards are the most unhealthy and the worst parts of the cities. Generally these are located at the outskirts of the cities where large are is available. Even though these dump yards are away from the societies these will cause severe damage to the areas. We can make the best use of these dump yards in a friendly manner. My college is located near to the dump yard and I see how people live near to the dump yard are.
This project deals with the proper utilization of these dumping yards by dividing the kinds of materials according to their behavior. Every wastage has certain usage. We have to mould it in a correct way. The plastic materials can be used in plastic roads, and tyres will be used as a aggregates and the organic waste can be a good manure. thus a dump yard will be eco friendly.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : My college is at the outskirts of the city and very nearer to the dump yard and many people are living near to it. Many of my friends affected with dengue i thought it may be the reason. By solving this we can make it alright i think.

Project Highlights : My project is for a good cause so it deserve a win. Even if not winning at least the dumping yards will have a better solution. And not only near to my college there are several areas which are unhygienic this project deals with dump yard utilizing solutions and an eco friendly environment and usage of the wastage.

Project Category : Civil / Structural
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Narayana Engineering College,Gudur
City: Gudur
State: Andhra Pradesh
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Panasonic has recently launched its brand new smartphone, the Eluga Turbo exclusively on e-commerce site Snapdeal. The company’s latest 4G enabled device is the newest addition to the Eluga family....
Chris Tuan, professor of civil engineering at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln and his team of researchers have developed a special kind of concrete, one that can conduct electricity to melt...
Two fossil-hunting brothers in the Wales – Rob and Nick Hanigan have provided a major leap in study of the Mesozoic Era, the age of dinosaurs, by finding the remnants...
Hello Fellow Engineers, I am having trouble coming up with the correct UPS sizing for a PA System. Here are the specification. Amplifier: Battery power consumption- Idle - 0.09A ,...
Project Abstract / Summary : It is an alcohol detector circuit which sense the alcohol smell. If smell is not detected, vehicle work normally. And if alcohol smell is detected...