student

i am cheerag. entering my IVth the last year of my b.tech in a full mood to do big.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    cheerag
    i am cheerag. entering my IVth the last year of my b.tech in a full mood to do big.
    Welcome to CE, friend 😀 The polls are optional. Your job/career related queries can be posted in a dedicated section to it.

We look forward to having you as an active member here.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ever heard of a television that can fill quarter of an average room? Samsung came with a mind blowing release of a 75-inch Samsung SMART TV ES9000 in South Korea....
Thousands of internet lovers may be knocked off by malware on Monday July 9th 2012 Despite repeated alerts, the number of computers that probably are infected is more than 277,000...
Google is planning to make prototypes of its futuristic project "Project Glass", Internet-connected glasses available for people to test out. Per Company co-founder Surgey Brin - 'We want to get...
what is the main drawback of the automatic transmission system. can we able to rectify that one? ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Technical4U
I'm hardware engineer making my software always working . I used to make facing on my problem , turning on my situation , drill my thoughts and knurl my decision...