STUDENT

i did my BE... now doing my ME in mechatronics... i'm searching for some good idea for doing ME project whic should be an preparatory for my Ph.D., in the field of PROCESS CONTROL>>>.... pls do help for getting some ideas to do project in that area....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hello and welcome to CrazyEngineers. Try looking for ideas in our Project Ideas and Seminar Topics section: #-Link-Snipped-#

If you don't find what you're looking for, start a discussion thread in that section 😀 I'm sure engineers will help you out.
  • satheshkumar s v
    satheshkumar s v
    now doing my ME in mechatronics... i'm searching for some good idea for doing ME project whic should be an preparatory for my Ph.D., in the field of PROCESS CONTROL>>>.... pls do help for getting some ideas to do project in that area....
  • satheshkumar s v
    satheshkumar s v
    i dint get related ideas to process control?????
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    welcome to CE.
  • satheshkumar s v
    satheshkumar s v
    godfather
    welcome to CE.
    still i dint get any positive reply for my need....
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    satheshkumar s v
    still i dint get any positive reply for my need....
    Have a look at Project Idea section you may find some good project ideas in that section.
  • satheshkumar s v
    satheshkumar s v
    ya i ll see tat.. but the thing is i dint get the topics related to my search...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    satheshkumar s v
    ya i ll see tat.. but the thing is i dint get the topics related to my search...
    It's likely that what you're looking for has not been asked here on CE before. In such case, please start a new discussion thread in our project ideas section and describe your question in detail. Provide an appropriate title so that it gets listed in Google search as well. Other engineers will read your question and reply.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

now doing my ME in mechatronics... i'm searching for some good idea for doing ME project whic should be an preparatory for my Ph.D., in the field of PROCESS CONTROL>>>.......
Solar plant transmit power to Sub Stataion in Day Time 6.30 am to 7.00 pm,after 7.00 pm Solar Plant received power from Sub station by same transmission line up to...
I am working on some project, where user can retrieve facebook contacts into my webpage by providing their email id and password But unfortunately It is not working fine it...
Hey guys here after long time, can someone tell me which Post Graduate course will be best suited for me below are my details. 1. Currently in 3rd year Computer...
Hello, I wanted to know the kind of modulation that we use in radio communication say for example RED FM, RADIO CITY etc? Is it amplitude modulation or a frequency...