Student Brand Ambassador Program

You have won Key chains
You have won T Shirts
But have you ever won Hard Cash? 😁

India’s first Social Messenger - presents “Student Brand Ambassador Program” for college students across India. Log onto download the brand new ibibo messenger and invite your friends, colleagues to use it.

Brand Ambassadors would be placed into Levels based on number of friends they enlist and their messenger usage. Brand Ambassadors who reach the highest level (Level 7) would get a cash prize of Rs.50000, the next level (Level 6) carries a cash prize of Rs.30000, successive levels carry prizes worth Rs.15000, Rs.5000, Rs.2000, etc till Level 1 which carries a cash prize of Rs.250. Also available are prizes for the ambassadors with the fastest 50, fastest 100, fastest 250 & fastest 500 referrals.

So Stop Competing for Key Chains, T Shirts and Caps. 😁
Log onto now and Start Winning 😁😁

* This Contest is open only to College Students in India.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey guys can anyone help me out here with this meter problem im getting?? i have a digital electricity meter ,now there is a port on the front of the...
mat lab code for multiple signal representation in ofdm peak to avg power reduction
hi everyone, I want to know you Electrical & Electronics Engineering more demand in india . _____________________________________________
Hi frnds i need a java applet code for a moving box..pls reply frnds..😕
guys can anyone of u tell me how to decompress a file using kgb archeiver . i got a .kgb file and i wanna decompress it using kgb archeiver. plss...