stuck in confusion :(

i am doing my b.tech mechatronics in india.i need to clear my path of confusions 😔(..i am looking farword to the top universities to do my MS program.i am ready to take any exam which requires a lot of hard work..so plzzz suggest me ;((

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    praveen iglesias
    i am doing my b.tech mechatronics in india.i need to clear my path of confusions 😔(..i am looking farword to the top universities to do my MS program.i am ready to take any exam which requires a lot of hard work..so plzzz suggest me ;((
    If you with to opt for MS, then you'll have to prepare for the GRE and TOEFL.
  • praveen iglesias
    praveen iglesias
    i enquired and noticed that gre is applicable for only some countries..can u suguest me which are the colleges best for my career
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    praveen iglesias
    i enquired and noticed that gre is applicable for only some countries..can u suguest me which are the colleges best for my career
    We don't know what's going on in your mind. Tell us which country and course you are interested in and make a search on Google - where you will find plenty of colleges. Do a basic study and share your findings with us so that we can help you pick up the better ones.

Ultimately, your GRE score, TOEFL score, academic performance will determine the college in which you get admission.
  • praveen iglesias
    praveen iglesias
    ofcouse sir i will.do u have any idea which country is sophisticated in offering robotics courses??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how can i made it
Hello, I'm Sind, completed my B.tech. Glad to join this.
I want to know the major differences between java and .net. I don't know why .net came into existence? And how can we differentiate to do a project on java...
hi! my name is Arshid.i study in B.com 2nd year. and also o level. i am also teaching computer two diploma in private institution since 2009. i want to become...
import java.awt.Graphics; import java.applet.Applet; import java.awt.Color; public class Main extends Applet implements Runnable { Thread t; int x=500; int y=745; @Override public void init() { setBackground(Color.black); } @Override public void...