CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@koltanga • 22 Oct, 2011 • 1 like
Hi
I am a student at Pune University doing my B.E. in Mechanical Engineering in the 4th year.

Can you please suggest a good book that will explain neatly the process of drawing Structure Diagrams & Ray diagrams for designing multi-speed Gear Boxes

I am current using the book written by RB Patil & have got totally confused. Some diagrams are symmetrical while others are not

Please suggest a textbook that is easily available in the shop & will explain the proceducre to draw diagrams correctly.

Also when I Googled Ray Diagram and Structure Diagram of gear boxes, more than 99% of the result I got were from Indian Colleges and their syllabuses & question paper. What are Ray/Kinematic Diagrams & Structure Diagram called in colleges outside India, like UK or USA

Please help me. My exams start from next month & I have to score a distinction. Please help me. Please. Please. Please
@koltanga • 23 Oct, 2011 Bump. Anyone? 😔
12.3k views

Related Posts

@Sachin Jain · Dec 21, 2010

Find the greatest number which divides 132,62,237 to leave same remainder.
5.6k views

@zaveri · Jul 6, 2013

Well we all like chocolate, but only when they are freshly taken out from the refrigerator, and present as chilled solid bars. but once they are put in warm places,...
4.7k views

@Ankita Katdare · May 30, 2014

Intex Mobiles has launched a new android smartphone in India today called the "Intex Aqua i5 Mini", a low budget phone with above average features. Sporting a 4.5" IPS FWVGA...
3.2k views

@Ankita Katdare · Aug 30, 2011

We have had a couple of threads before related to Cryptography on our Projects section: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...28950-cryptography-project-topics-needed.html https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/project-ideas-seminar-topics/27437-cryptography.html Let's make a list of different cryptography based projects ideas for mini and...
5.1k views

@Morningdot Hablu · Jun 12, 2010

hi friend'sanybody have idea about what is relocating loader and how it is different from other loaders.?
18.2k views