Structure & Ray Diagrams in Gearbox design - suggest book

Hi
I am a student at Pune University doing my B.E. in Mechanical Engineering in the 4th year.

Can you please suggest a good book that will explain neatly the process of drawing Structure Diagrams & Ray diagrams for designing multi-speed Gear Boxes

I am current using the book written by RB Patil & have got totally confused. Some diagrams are symmetrical while others are not

Please suggest a textbook that is easily available in the shop & will explain the proceducre to draw diagrams correctly.

Also when I Googled Ray Diagram and Structure Diagram of gear boxes, more than 99% of the result I got were from Indian Colleges and their syllabuses & question paper. What are Ray/Kinematic Diagrams & Structure Diagram called in colleges outside India, like UK or USA

Please help me. My exams start from next month & I have to score a distinction. Please help me. Please. Please. Please

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

please help me in making a simple speaker i made one but the movement of magnet is still not proper
This is the first in a multi-part series about social sites. CR4 - Blog Entry: Forums, Blogs, and Community Sites - An Introduction This is the second in a multi-part...
0 years and 8 films later, Harry Potter, his friends and his foes – come to you one last time 😭 in the documentary by Morgan Matthews called – ‘When...
It's in news everywhere that there is a possibility of Google helping to finance a deal by others to acquire Internet search company Yahoo. It's also being said that early-stage...
A friend forwarded me these Microsoft placement papers. Some have solutions, some don't. If you have difficulty solving them. Ask it here.