Structural Engineering Final Year Projects

can some wise member of this board suggest me some final year project topics with couple of lines of explanation that can be done with programming languages like C or Java? Something on stress analysis or computer aided analysis of structures will do. I need it urgently for one of my friends in dubai. I am a regular contributor in CS project section. But unfortunately have zero Idea about structural. Can any body, anybody please suggest some topics? Remember, Ansys or Catia based projects are not that he is looking forward for! a Simple simple list of some 5 topics which can be modeled in software. May be set of equations that we can solve.

It must not look silly( I really dont know what is silly in Civil Engineering Terms). Badly waiting here for some guidance.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Solve the following quiz based on tenses : I ___________a Dell laptop. am having have Clients _________with us weekly through emails. are interacting interact He is unavailable now since he...
Guys take this subject -verb quiz : 1. Either the manager or the Business head ____ going to have to make a decision. a) Is b) Are 2. Some of...
Fill in the blanks with the appropriate prepositions present below: against, at, by, like, near, of, for, from, in, on, to, up, with, after, through, since 1. The manager has...
Use the appropriate modals: Might, Can, May, Must, Would ,Will, Could, Shall, Should 1. Ted’s issue took more than 11 hours to resolve. He _______ be tired after such a...
In an exciting development, a group of IIT Madras PhD students have been given permission to study the possibility of a revolutionary fuel. The fuel being talked about here is...