Stress Analysis on Inventor

Good day everyone,

Does anyone know that why the first principle stress and 3rd principle stress are in red colour? is that mean that stress is in critical?

Replies

• Parth Johri
    Parth Johri
    i dont know anything but can you help me regarding inventor.....it seems u hv done a lot of work on it can u xpalin the plus points of inventor nd how it is different from solidworks........i hv lerant solidworks nd want to learn some other modelling software.......apart frm proe nd catia
    your concern will decide my direction.....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Just realized that you've created a pointless poll in this thread.
  • Parth Johri
    Parth Johri
    is dat for me...........

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

European Union is about to launch a card of the size of driving license to bring everyone on a same platform. The card will be useful in moving abroad in...
Yanko Design's new toothbrush has a camera installed on the other side of the bristles. The toothbrush, called 'Tooth Guardian' is capable of streaming live video of your teeth to...
The most popular IOS photography app is coming soon to Android. Instagram CEO Ken Systrom confirmed the news at the Le Web conference in Paris recently. The company says that...
Nokia Lumia stuns everyone not just with its looks, but also with its price tag. BGR.in reports that the Nokia Lumia will retail for a price tag of Rs. 26600...
Basic & Scientific calculators are an integral part of every engineering student's life. There are several calculator brand available in the market and choosing the one that fits your needs...