StreetFlyer "Gliding Bike" - Design Discussions

Students at Colorado School Of Mines have developed a cool tricycle under the supervision of Dr. Mehring and it looks incredibly cool. I'd have loved to take a test ride; but I'm sure the overall 'suspended' posture isn't going to be comfortable. The team wants to make the StreetFlyer speedier and more stable. Wouldn't it be interesting if we all can come up with our own ideas on making it more 'comfortable' and stable?
Do you think 4-wheel configuration would have been better instead of three?

See the details: StreetFlyer - The Electric Tricycle Lets You Fly Over The Roads and post your ideas here.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The corporate hierarchy is an interesting structure and I've failed to understand it. The typical growth of an engineer within an organization follows this path- Intern / Fresh Grad ->...
Hello Friends, I have just started working with Linux platform and I am using ubuntu. I have installed application KCalc and if I run this application directly it runs with...
Calculate the VSWR in dB in a waveguide when the load is 3dB attenuator terminator by a short circuit.
In fan and Motor pump we use single phase induction motor....when the switch is ON ...time taken to reach maximum speed is different for motor pump and fan ......In motor...
As weird as it may sound, but team of researchers at the Iowa State University (ISU) have developed algorithm to uniquely identify users based on their typing style and mouse...