Straight Forward Girl

Hi
I m Nidhi Kothari. I have pursued my B.tech in Computer Science and nw looking Forward for good job ๐Ÿ˜€.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Hello and welcome to CE family. Tell us how did you discover CE?
    Be an active member of the forum and keep visiting often!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-#, be active here and let us know if you need any help!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nidhi Kothari
    Hi
    I m Nidhi Kothari. I have pursued my B.tech in Computer Science and nw looking Forward for good job ๐Ÿ˜€.
    Welcome to CE, Nidhi. We're happy to have you with us. Make yourself comfortable here and be prepared for a pleasing ride with CEans. We look forward to your questions, ideas, posts etc.
  • chithrachennai
    chithrachennai
    welcome welcome to one and all ๐ŸŽ‰
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE, Nidhi. Be active on the forum to keep yourself updated ๐Ÿ˜€
  • sowjitha
    sowjitha
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google I/O 12 starting today (27th June), There are lots of prediction for announcement of Android 4.1, new tablet ETC... mean while you can play game and build your own...
Here is a list of seminar ideas for Chemical engineering students. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these seminar topics. This list has been complied after...
Here is a list of seminar ideas for BioEngineering/BioTechnology students. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these seminar topics. This list has been complied after collecting...
Here is a list of seminar ideas for Marine Engineering students. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these seminar topics. This list has been complied after...
Can somebody put some light on RG-6 Wire ?? Actually I need all information related to this, connectors and availability in local shops..