storing of data in analog form

hi friends,
we know we can store data in digital form (0 and 1 form) but i have a question that can we store data in analog form???
if any one have some idea about this.
😁

Replies

• moonfalsh
    moonfalsh
    Here is the link in which a programmer has written C coding to convert data in to analog form. He converted the given input to get output through speakers as form of sound.

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    moonfalsh
    Here is the link in which a programmer has written C coding to convert data in to analog form. He converted the given input to get output through speakers as form of sound.

#-Link-Snipped-#
    hai thanks for ur reply moonfalsh,
    i dont want to convert data from digital to analog form ...i just want to store data (which is in analog form ) actually my main aim is to store data in air.(i want to use air as memory storage).

😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This question was asked in infosys interview India requires 7 runs to win 3 balls left, sachin and Dhoni on crease both at 94 runs both completed their century at...
can i get the material of hvdc.............
I am plannig to go for M Tech nex year.Now I am doing B Tech CSE.Anybody help me to choose a specialization?I dont like the usual CSE subjects.I like electronics...
Hi all,😁 can you guys help me with: how to input a value from a keypad (say a keypad having 4 numbers; 1,2,3 and 4) into a microcontroller and the...
Hi cean's, I recently installed Ubuntu 9.10 & it's working fine on my pc. I am able to install softwares from "software center" present in it by searching required software...