Store of useful links

If you find any useful link that can provide a great deal of information then post it here

1 Please provide a brief description of the link as it will be quite helpful to have a brief idea

2 Don't post any malacious link

3 Don't post any links for advertisements

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    TO know about latest happenings of IT industry,Buisness news and lots more take a look of below mentioned link

Siliconindia : A Leading Business Enterprises & Industries Magazine
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    www.tech2.com

For information on PCs & Laptops, Gaming, Mobile Phones
  • vishcool
    vishcool
    Be one step ahead of hackers
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    this link was posted in another thread also by a CEan.
    but it is worth mentioning it again.

guys who are in need of video tutorials from the IIT professors can check out this link:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

it is very useful... i used it a lot this sem 😁
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Have you heard about vedic maths

If you want to perform long multiplications like 233*222just using your sharp brain within few seconds

then use it

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • mywork08
    mywork08
    hey
    it is really helpful tutorial. thanks for post.
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    checkout this link for latest update about computer's and technology #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    If you are not the continuous reader of digit and chip must read update's on #-Link-Snipped-#
  • crazybuoy
    crazybuoy
    hey

#-Link-Snipped-# is the great educational encyclopedia website.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A&E community is using economic slowdown to invest, learn and consolidate * London, UK, 14 April 2010: Deltek Inc (Nasdaq: PROJ), the leading provider of enterprise applications software and solutions...
Winners to be announced May 11 FRANKFURT — 14 April 2010 — Dimension 3D Printing, a brand of Stratasys Inc. (NASDAQ: SSYS), today announced the nine finalists in its sixth...
Hey friends I've to choose two elective subjects in my bachelors at present for the next semester so I just wanted just wanted to know if 1> Enterprise Resource Planning...
If I get into Bank,as PO in Syndicate Bank for example, will they allow me to study MBA full time or parttime???
Hello.Can anyone tell me tha steps required to solve this problem. Find the linear convolution of a(n) ={3,2,1,4,1,2,3,2,1,} and b(n)={1,1}