storage on clouds

Hello everyone.........I want to store some of my files and folders on cloud. How can I do it?
Is there any software for that?

Replies

• optimystix
    optimystix
    there are many services that provide storage solutions on the cloud. The best ones are paid services but most of them offer free services for the 1st few Gbs of data.
    If your individual files are not too big(each file less than 50Mb) you can consider #-Link-Snipped-# which allows upto total of 25 gb of data I think. You may create a new account or any one with their hotmail accounts or passport accounts can login to access this service. I too have some of my files on it.

Commercial cloud offering usually have their own desktop tool/software with which they help the user in easy and efficient downloading and uploading of their files. many others offer web based uploading and downloading. You may chose what you want. Software based services usually provide extra facilities such as synchronisation among others.

Is there anything specific information you want ?
    You can get more information by googling out "storing files on the cloud - Google Search"
  • Varsha0802
    Varsha0802
    Thanks for helping me out...........
  • rocksing
    rocksing
    they help by giving you a little warning every 40 or so purchases asking you if you would like to back up your iTunes library

Apple helps by allowing you to backup your iTunes library to many sources: CDs, External hard drives, Time Machine/Capsule(mac only), MobileMe iDisk(Mac only)

keep in mind Apple has sold over 173 million iPods now a small chunk of those are no longer used and some people (like me) have more than one iPod but one library for several iPods

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello my friends, i want to design a system that lifts 30kg to 80cm vertically up and down. i want to drive it with a DC motor. what is your...
Hi All! Question, for those who use Photomultipliers. I have the photomultiplier. Advise please, the device which would contain amplifier, discriminator and a counter, all in one. Device can be...
So, have you thought of this? Hindu Temples have too many systems working in perfect harmony - and a software to manage it could very well be your final or...
In case you were wondering what does Sony's "BRAVIA" stand for - here's the answer. The full form of BRAVIA is - Best Resolution Audio Visual Integrated Architecture (PS: Might...
Sony Television Company has a very popular LCD brand in India called 'Bravia'. Bravia stands for Best Resolution Audio Visual Integrated Architecture. Let's take a look at the 40" BRAVIA,...