Steps to form a private limited company in India

If you wish to setup a business in India, you might just want to incorporate your business as a private limited company. Of course there are several other options like a proprietary or a partnership firm; however being a private limited company has its own advantages. We (CrazyEngineers) started as a proprietorship firm and then decided to incorporate as a pvt. ltd. company.

While doing business with Indian clients, I found out that a 'Pvt. Ltd.' has more status than any other business entity. People you work with and your clients give you more importance as a company than an individual. But that's just a non-obvious part of forming a company.

I found a video by eLagaan that talks about the steps required to form a private limited company in India in depth. It talks about the documents, qualifications and steps you'll have to take to get started with the process. Before you go through the video, I'd like to draw your attention to following important discussions on CrazyEngineers -
  • #-Link-Snipped-#
  • R#-Link-Snipped-#

If you have questions, please feel free to ask in this thread so that others can reply to you and solve your queries.

Replies

• barath rajamani
    barath rajamani
    hey gr8 thanks... this is different info but necessary one
  • Bashiruddin Naik
    Bashiruddin Naik
    Thanks for the info Big_K.

I'm trying to start a Web Hosting Reseller company.
    When can i make it official co. Like "PVT.LTD"
    What is the minimum needs to get it?

Think i purchased a reseller business from a big hosting company.

Should i need any company proof for it?

Waiting for reply.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Wishing CEan Dancer_Engineer a very happy and prosperous birthday! May your dreams come true and your life be filled with happiness! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
Hello friends.. Please tell me websites which provides free email hosting where we can code the webpages and upload for free.
Google Nexus 4 is answer to iPhone 5 & Samsung S3.Google refers this gadget as "Legit Google" & critics agrees too. Google Nexus 4 build-quality is extremely attractive, As per...
Is it possible to code all Euler problems in C language (ProjectEuler)?
somebody plz mail me thoughtworks apti n prog probs... thnk yu so much ๐Ÿ˜€