Steps to build Android Apps

Hello all (the software geeks), I am very interested in knowing how to build and deploy an Android app. Which IDE (preferably open-source) should be used? What is the industry standard IDE for making such apps? And most importantly, what are the ways to deploy such an app on the market? Also, any personal experiences?

Replies

• Shashank Moghe
    Shashank Moghe
    No takers?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEan- @Shashank Moghe is joining CrazyEngineers Mod Squad. Shashank joins us from the United States and will guard CE during off-hours. Welcome to CE Moderators Team, Shashank. 😀
Hello everyone, I'm new to Crazy Engineers and the very reason why I'm here is the dilemma I'm in. I'm final year Electronics Engineering student and it is my last...
My self Vinod Kumar Rana, I'm Mechanical Engineering Student in AKTU (UPTU) Lucknow (U.P) of R.D Foundations Group of Instutions Ghaziabad. I'm very Much Enthusiastic about automobile technologies & latest...
A team led by Prof. Hanchen Huang of Northeastern University has discovered a new way to merge metals at room temperature, without heat by developing a new material called 'MesoGlue'....
A research group comprising, chemical engineers from Stanford University has developed a Lithium-ion battery, that automatically shuts down before overheating, and starts charging once the temperature falls. Most Gizmos use...