steps for realising a chip using vlsi

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've problem reading the text you've entered 😁 . Please take some time to edit your post & use complete words. Refer to links (Lectures 1-4) available in my signature.

-The Big K-
  • abhilash17
    abhilash17
    you can implement ur prog using xilinx itself into a FPGA chip or ASIC by connecting the chip kit to ur pc..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey all, I'm part of a group formed by 12 universities in Scotland which is trying to combat the massive decline in people graduating with a computing science degree -...
When i doble click any folder / Mapped drive in wix an open with menu pops up and ask to browse for the location to open it . but i...
I am bit confused regarding the placement of the thread... Biggie, move the thread to the appropriate place if u feel so...😀 The thread would comprise of a General knowledge...
Hi Friends I want to develo SSL for FreeRTOS and seeking simulator for processor for this RTOS, So if any one have idea plz share with me
i'm electrical eng. in final year i need ideas for my graduation project so if anyone can help plzzzzzzzzz do 😁