Stepper Motor

Hey...
I want to buy [hybrid]-Stepper Motor For my Project...
so any budy can help....
😒

Replies

• Debasish716
    Debasish716
    where do u stay??? do u want it to be shipped???
  • Prakash Parmar
    Prakash Parmar
    no i don't wanna shipping..... but just i want small ratings motor list....
    which can run on 12v maybe.....
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Prakash Parmar
    I want to buy [hybrid]-Stepper Motor For my Project. so any budy can help....
    There are many suppliers in India. Here is a sample: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Debasish716
    Debasish716
    yeah robokits are good but they are in mumbai I guess!! so it depends on your location!!
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Debasish716
    yeah robokits are good but they are in mumbai I guess!! so it depends on your location!!
    A long time back we had used steppers from Omkar. I do not know the current status of these.
    You may try this link:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Saw the comic? Now read the analysis here, from a website the author of this comic edits.
Though engineers are (probably) notoriously unromantic this may be of some interest to a few off beat CEans, who may not toe this line. The body language (what else?) of...
The fluorescent tube tried to edge out the tungsten lamp, which held its own because of simpler holder. CFL tolled the death knoll of the bulb amatching the holder. Now...
US is given to having a day for everything, which has the convenience of ignoring whatever it is for the other 364 days. There is a major fear that women...
Seems sufficiently crazy to figure here. The Vodka is fuel for the driver. Who knows? May work in the engine too. As far snow, only in the North I guess....