stepper motor/necessary help

how can i control 6 stepper motors and their speed in all directions only by one pic and i need their code by micro c pleeeez?

if any one have a nother solution pleaz tell me and its code

thank you

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Why don't you tried to write code by yourself and show it here we can try to solve problem if there is any.
    No Ready codes available here.
  • yahia zakaria
    yahia zakaria
    try this and tell me
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    shiny mind
    how can i control 6 stepper motors and their speed in all directions only by one pic and i need their code by micro c pleeeez?

if any one have a nother solution pleaz tell me and its code

thank you
    My suggestion is before starting your coding works. first be clear in whats you are going to do in this project.
    1. what type of stepper motor you have planned to use.
    2. find whether such system is already exciting
    3. I hope you plan to concentrate on speed and direction. So have a in depth study about it.

after you know all these things clearly only, you can select which type of pic can be used for it.
    then go for coding.

ALL The best😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google Chrome experiment is playing hide and seek with the visitors. The game was launched, rolled back, launched again, rolled back and now launched finally. Check it out here: https://www.playmapscube.com/...
One of the most common suggestion that almost 80% of the survey responders made was to ensure that we've quality discussions. That's been one of our main motives here; but...
Apple Co-founder Steve Wozniak says that Windows Mobile Phone interface (he's using Nokia Lumia 900) is more beautiful and intuitive than android or IOS phones. He says that with Lumia...
Google Drive debuted as the Dropbox and other cloud storage services killer with its larger storage (Skydrive offers more), cheaper pricing plans and tight integration with Google Docs (in fact,...
Looks like we've a month of cloud storage. With the launch of Google Drive service, the cloud storage market is getting crowded. People have been raising concerns over the privacy...