Stepper motor for 9v supply !! (URGENT)

Friends I am doing third year project of electronics. It is Microcontroller based infrared tracking robot. In my circuit diagram there are 2 stepper motors. There is driver IC 2803. The common terminal of motor is shown to 9v. So which motor should i use ???(6v or 12v ?) 9v stepper motor is not available in Indian market.6v will work or 12v will work?
(I think 6v will damage with 9v supply am i right ? then 12v will rotate with 9v supply ?)

Please post reply immediately !!

Thank you..

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    You either need a 9v motor or change the voltage to match
  • micromahesh
    micromahesh
    You step down the voltage for that particular motor alone. what is the problem

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Help in project: anti collision of vehciles *it's urgent* Friends i have created a project named anti collision of vehciles. In this project vehicles automatically stops and prevent accidents. I...
plz if any1 hv idea about direction images .... any research paper link then plz reply here
Hai I am final year student of MCA. I selected Forum as my project title. I developed it using PHP. Now I need help in documentation. Actually the project is...
CEans, Those looking for summer training at IIT, here is the link for IIT Bombay - https://www.iitb.ac.in/academic/toTraining.jsp I hope you will find it useful! If someone's got more information, please...
Understanding Engineers– One Two engineering students were walking across a university campus when one said, 'Where did you get such a great bike?'The second engineer replied, 'Well, I was walking...