steganography

Hey guys. does anybody have any idea about implementation of steganography?
Which programming language is the best for implementation.
pls reply. Its a final year project.

Replies

• Peyton
    Peyton
    Hi guys,.
    Steganography is the science of hiding information. Whereas the goal of cryptography is to make data unreadable by a third party, the goal of steganography is to hide the data from a third party. In this article, I will discuss what steganography is, what purposes it serves, and will provide an example using available software.#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans😀, I am on my revision spree ,i.e.preparing for the interview process.Can anyone tell me what are the important subjects from which most of the questions are asked in...
I am final year electronics and telecommunication engineering student. want to do the project FIBRE OPTICS or WIRELESS COMMUNICATION.. PLZ HELP ME WITH SOME TOPICS MAINLY IN FIBRE OPTICS.!!!
Hello,sir I am a new member to ce forum,please suggest me a topic regarding electrical projects without using programmimg.
Date: November 18 (Friday) to November 20 (Sunday) Venue: Convocation Hall, University of Mumbai (Fort Campus) & associated rooms. Accomodation: YWCA Colaba, Sea Green Hotel, Chateau Windsor Hotel, Astoria Hotel...
[h=1]The Single Largest Land Vehicle On Earth[/h]The Single Largest Land Vehicle On Earth ‪Bagger 288!‬‏ - YouTube