Steering Mechanism? how?

hey all the pro's engineer out there, i am a degree student doing a final project. My group is doing the whole AGV for a FMS. The automated guided vehicle is a line following vehicle, and i am in charge of doing the Front wheel steering part. Since it is automatic, we hope th steering system can be as simple as possible.
we plan to use a step motors to control the angle. But we only know how to use PLC to control the motor.
Pls give us some idea and suggestion on the steering mechanism ( plus the design pic) and motor suitable to be use to control by PLC....

Thank You

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi All, Following is an interesting puzzle i found while browsing, Every weekday at 6 PM sharp Nawab Gulzarilal arrives by rail at the Lucknow station, and every weekday at...
Hello everyone, i just joined the CE forum and was browsing through when i came across this thread. First of all let me introduce my self, i am Asher Khan...
hiii, i want aftek,pune -company's aptitude papers its urgent for me so pl send the same
I am also pursuing my B.E. in GITAM university. I want to make a project and its working model on DC motors and power electronics. Infact its on drives ?Can...
I can see 'Test your Skills' In some other forums which increases the traffic to that site. How about having the "Test Your Skills", where online test will be conducted...