Steel Lattice Tower Design

Design procedures for building a steel lattice tower of 18-20 m high , capable of carrying 300 kg on top. Maximum Wind Speed is 50 m/s.hpm_0000_0001_0_img0218

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Please check if this is useful:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Amlan das
    Amlan das
    A.V.Ramani
    Please check if this is useful:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Hello sir ...the link was not much helpful ...I require relevant information on how to design the tower starting from basics.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    How about this?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The CrazyEngineers Anniversary Week concludes today and we're super excited to announce the names of the Creative Writing Contest. The 1st Prize goes to @iamanands for his amazingly composed poem...
Hello, I am preparing for C-CAT to get addmission in CDAC.So please tell me from where i get the sample papers with SOLUTION.
Hello, I have done B.Tech from a small private college and it doesn't provide any placement.So i tried off campus and walk-ins but didn't select anywhere.Then i decide to do...
anyone have any idea about preparatory material for cdac entrance exam... or any one material regarding this.. please mail on this id- arswati157@gmail.com
I am a mechanical engineer. I need to select a waterproof DC motor with rpm ranging from 3500-5000... I have no knowledge about motor rating...could someone please guide me regarding...