CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Manashree Thokal • 12 Jul, 2012
The idea is to develop an application that will be used to manage stationary and maintain records about the same.

Abstract:

This project is aimed at developing a tool for tracking the Stationery request for any Institution. Normally in any institution the request for the stationery is tracked via an e-mail or via excel sheets or paper and this leads to tremendous wastage of resources.

There are times, when the products available are more or less than the products required. Normal order and supply is not able to solve this problem. By creating an application for management of storage, the problem can be solved.

The information, request, supply, order, goods, sales, etc can be maintained well.

Requirements:
  • PHP
3.9k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · Oct 31, 2008

I've had my experience of losing about 600 mb of ubuntu .iso file while downloading from the Internet. So I'm now thinking can anyone explain how the 'resume download' works?...
5.2k views

@MeenakshiMadhura · Dec 5, 2015

Once a request is placed, our app runs algorithms to match potential donors based on location and blood group and notifies only them. Can anyone suggest me some titles for...
8.6k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jun 29, 2013

Micromax Mobiles has launched yet another mid-range smartphone with Micromax A92 Canvas Lite, rather silently, on online retail site Flipkart. While a lot of people have started pre-booking the other...
9k views

@Ankita Katdare · Feb 25, 2015

More and more people nowadays discuss how intelligence is overrated. An old Forbes article (that has been really popular in recent times) shares a research done by Carnegie Institute of...
5.5k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jun 16, 2017

HCL Technologies is currently developing one of its major development centers in Nagpur at MIHAN. HCL's executives has confirmed that they'll be recruiting about 2000 engineers - half of which...
5.5k views