Static and mobile Solar Panels

#-Link-Snipped-# asked in conversation:
hi everyone..
i wanna do my major project on solar panels...so anyone kindly tell me the projects based on solar panels.. ​

It may show better participation here.​

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Presumably the idea is not to develop the phto voltaic element itself but developing an assemblage of currently available elements in a form to fit some intended purpose.

Unless more details are forthcoming it is difficult to give any meaningful response.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, yeah; apart from turning solar energy into electrical energy and then using it for various purposes; I've not seen any 'innovative' solar projects. I think we also will have to think about the 'scale' at which #-Link-Snipped-# wants to operate.

The immediate need would be to have a portable solar panel + charging kit that will help people charge their mobile phones. I think that'd be an interesting project to work on.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The_Big_K
    The immediate need would be to have a portable solar panel + charging kit that will help people charge their mobile phones. I think that'd be an interesting project to work on.
    That might be a worthwhile project. Immediately doable. Tata solar sell such panels. I am sure there are others too.
    An A5 size panel can charge a 5W lantern for a couple of hours operation, or an LED lantern for about 5 hrs.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

now earth has a magnetic field. it has north pole and soth pole. this creates a dipole. it is said that earth's dipole works as a bar magnet thus there...
Hii guys, i am a 2nd year student pursuing ECE. I want to do a project which is innovative. can anybody help me?
Robotics technology are totally a vast area, more you search more you get. I want to stay updated the latest inventions in this area. Is there any good resource?
hi, pls suggest me paper presentation topics in the following fields......embedded systems,vlsi,communication,signals & systems, microwaves.............. its very urgent cause i hav to sumit it by 18th feb pls friends help...
Hai friends, I need a design for a circuit which will switch off the motor at once it attains a critical speed.I f any one have any such idea please...