Startup: PhoneCurry - lets you compare mobile phones feature by feature

Those who are thinking about starting out on their own, should pay attention to how simple-yet-useful ideas can help you start your own startup. Look at PhoneCurry - a startup that helps you compare phones feature by feature.

I'm sure lot of people will find this service useful.

Anyone deriving inspiration from this? 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Inflation is on the rise, the price rise is on the prowl and the common man is dying. Well... not until Crazy Engineers are alive... 😎 Does it sound like...
Meaning: old and in a very bad condition Usage: The legislative building is in a state of dilapidation. Synonyms: battered, crumbling, decayed, decrepit Use this word in your own sentence.
hello friends, i am student of final year b.tech in electrical engg. i need ideas for major project. plz help . mail me
Meaning: a sermon or solemn talk Usage: All elders take great delight in passing on homilies to their children. Synonyms: sermon, talk, speech, discourse, oration
On a Smarter Planet, unique customer value and sustained innovation will be delivered by integrating increasingly intelligent, interconnected and instrumented products and services into intelligent "systems of systems". As software...