Startup of small VLSI company

hi.. this is my first post so please give a plenty of suggestions.
I am a final year E&E grad student. I and my friend want to start a small VLSI design layout company. please suggest how to work around and start a company.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    irfan mulla
    hi.. this is my first post so please give a plenty of suggestions.
    I am a final year E&E grad student. I and my friend want to start a small VLSI design layout company. please suggest how to work around and start a company.
    Could you tell us what are the problems you are facing so that we can answer them.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Jim Klein,Founder fo Ubermix designed the Linux based distro keeping Kids & Educators in mind.This is some kinda small awareness which is going to change the conception of Opensource &...
As we had promised, here's delivering to you the latest update straight from the Department of Space; the first Satellite of Indian Regional Navigation Satellite System (IRNSS) constellation is set...
Hey I was working this in my mind and found this question unanswered after a long time Can you guys tell can a device which is working in AC mains...
So, my GFX card is fried (Kids! too much OC'ing is baaad) & thus I am back to Intel inbuilt chipset (FML!) As usual,I can't suppress the urge of gaming...
Nokia's going bullish on the Lumia brand in the Indian markets and the latest Lumia 520 is expected to launch in India in the next few days. The phone was...