Startup Incubators List in India

Let us make a list of all the startup incubators in India.

Feel free to add name, location details and any other relevant information about them.

I am giving it a start -

1. IIM Ahmedabad (CIIE)
CIIE stands for Centre for Innovation Incubation and Entrepreneurship.
It's official website: #-Link-Snipped-#

2. IIM Lucknow (ABHIYAN)
Abhiyan is the entrepreneurship cell of IIM Lucknow
It's official website: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Here are a few more

IIM Calcutta
    Home | IIM Calcutta

IIM Bangalore
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Then come the IITs ->

1. IIT Delhi
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    2. IIT Kanpur
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    3. IIT Bombay
    SINE

But, apart from IITs and IIMs, I want to know about other incubators. Please help me compose a list here.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    In fact there are several incubators. Looking at the trend, almost every engineering college & MBA institute is opening up an incubator. But not all of them are effective. Here are few more -
    • #-Link-Snipped-#
    • #-Link-Snipped-#
    • #-Link-Snipped-#
    • www.tenet.res.in
    • SINE
    • #-Link-Snipped-#
    • #-Link-Snipped-#
    • #-Link-Snipped-#
    • #-Link-Snipped-#
    • #-Link-Snipped-#
  • barath rajamani
    barath rajamani
    In Bangalore,
    we have
    entrepreneurship cells in various engg colleges like
    Rashtreeya Vidyalaya college of engineering
    MS Ramaiah Institute of engineering.
    i am alumni of RVCE and i have seen the e-cell started somewhere in 2007 i think. they are good in arranging lot of seminars and workshops related micro engineering and micro business analysis.
  • barath rajamani
    barath rajamani
    btw... PESIT in bangalore has a startup inside its campus itself.. run by alumni and stuff,.....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Are all of these active incubators? What I see is that almost every college in the corner has a startup incubator still waiting to get their entrepreneur.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Mad Men: The Game by Fine Brothers Productions can be played entirely via the medium of YouTube. What you have to do is make choices by clicking from video to...
whats your go on the angry birds space?? do u think its good?? is the prediction line needed??
CEans, Please provide a quick feedback on this: - Do you want the sidebar that you see on Community Homepage ( https://www.crazyengineers.com/community ) to appear on all the pages ->...
While sending mails, if I want to attach a file I am unable to do so with Google Chrome. I am unable to browse the location of file. I have...
What is the status of owning a franchise? Those I searhed for say the franchise period is of 3 years. But how many of us want to own a franchise...