Startup Camp 2010

Want to be a part of a path-breaking venture? Are you looking for an internship which would provide you with an enriching experience?

Global Entrepreneurship Summit 2010 plays host to Startup Camp which would serve as a platform that connects the best startups of the country to students and VC’s. Startup Camp would witness participation of 10 of the best Startups in the country who would showcase their product/services to students and VCs.

These startups would provide college students a unique opportunity to work with them as a full time employee or as an intern. In addition, the participating startups would get a chance to pitch their ideas to prominent VC’s of the country, thus giving an impetus to their venture.

Other benefits will be finding appropriate partners and networking. It also serves as a platform of motivation and valuable learning for aspiring entrepreneurs.

Replies

• ecelliitkgp
    ecelliitkgp
    We at E-Cell IIT Kharagpur are setting up a platform where startups can showcase themselves and hire students for jobs or give them summer internships. Working in a startup provides a great opportunity to students who want to startup themselves in future. Startups also can benefit immensely by getting best minds in the country to work for them at a reasonable salary. In addition we are giving them a chance to pitch themselves in front of top notch VCs in the country.
    *Outside IIT Kharagpur students can apply for jobs and internship in these startups.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Entrepreneurship Cell, IIT Kharagpur presents Envision 2009. Envision is a product design competition which caters to those visionaries who have it in them to impact our present, and revolutionize our...
Hi , we have a project in hand , based on Mechanical cumm electrical Wheelchair. We are making use of PLC for Signal Conditioning to the Sensor. i need a...
Need a proe design of electric wheel chair . Thanks
First of all, let me say that I’m not an Engineer. Rather, I’ve worked in the maintenance field for over 20 years, although most of that was related to aviation....
Can anyone suggest the best alternate for IC1458 dual op-amp? Its urgent guys...!