Starting Social networking website - suggest features

hello friends,

We are going to start social networking website. I need some suggestions from you all what will be in that site? If you need to share information means
which kind website will you prefer? What is need for you from that website?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: Social networking website

Well, before we could suggest features, it would be interesting to know about your aims with the new social networking website. There is facebook, myspace, hi5 and Orkut. What is your motivation behind starting new social networking site?
  • spraba
    spraba
    Re: Social networking website

thanks for th reply...
    I have motivated from lot of websites like orkut and facebook and so on...
  • Differential
    Differential
    Well, all the features provided by popular networking sites. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys if we connect any load across the voltmeter(any thing the changes the voltage) there will percentage error introduced in the voltmeter.Is there any way so that we can introduce...
CEans, I'm wondering we haven't had queries for mini,major project ideas by Chemical Engineers. Is it that chemical engineering students don't have a compulsory project in their curriculum? Can we...
This post (not necessarily a debate topic as such) is inspired from a comment left on my personal blog. I believe patriotism is grossly misunderstood term. I don't want to...
😁 Hello everyone. This is Neha ,IT Engineer.
hello friends.................... I m in 6th sem of b.tech in IT.I hav my 6 months training in 7th sem in Industry. Pls tell me some IT companies that provide such...