Starting Exam Discussion Related Threads

I had this idea many months ago, and posting it here for your feedback. One thing most of the engineering students love to do is discuss the question paper with friends and figure out how they performed. Can we do the same here on CrazyEngineers?

But I understand that it's a huge pain to type out all the questions. But we can at least start with few of the tough questions and share them with fellow members?

What's your opinion?

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Its a quite good idea! I like it! And I think I did it!
    I posted and discussed so many question papers here on CE 😀
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    I don't have really good questions in my exams. They've been the same for last 10 to 15 years. (PTU don't believe in changes, you see). But it's a nice idea. I would like to see the questions of others. And will try replying them.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yeah, that's true too. But those questions will help so many engineers today and in future.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Aps dear all frieds.... i need a simulator and assmbler for arm processor... plz suggest name of some good simulators....
We are Back to you CEans.. Glad to present KYCEan Series ..This time we have a talkative guy who had joined us around 3 months back, and a CE star...
I am very interested in developing software. I read the deitel book on C programming. Book explained a lot on coding. Now I want to learn how to develop a...
C++ pointers are the address variables that are used to access some memory location. Declaration: int *p; Here 'p' is an identifier that is used to store some address. The...
This page made to add a new ideas in any specialization in the life or the science , and to add solutions for problems , personal experiences in your personal...