Starting agri-business small scale industry

hi friends..
i m final year chemical engg student having good technical knowledge. i want to start my own small scale industry along with my friend in yavatmal district maharashtra. i can invest upto 10 lacs. i have my own 15 acrs farm. i want to start agricultural based, environment friendly and maximum profitable industry. i will start this after getting 1 yr job experience... non agricultural also viable...
plz help me.....

Replies

• NILESH THAWASE
    NILESH THAWASE
    hi friends..
    i want to start my own small scale industry along with my one friend. i m final year chemical engg student. i will start this after getting 1 yr industrial job experience. i have my own 15 acre farm in yavatmal district, maharashtra. i want to start chemical industry based on agriculture(non agri also viable),environment friendly and maximum profitable industry.i can invest upto 8-10 lacs. if u have any idea describe briefly.
    thank u.
    plz help me
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Dear #-Link-Snipped-# , welcome to CrazyEngineers. I've created a new discussion using your replies in another discussion. Let's continue the discussion here.

You have not mentioned what help you are requesting or what issues you are facing with which you need help / opinions / feedback from our fellow CEans. Would help if you could ask very specific questions.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Directi seems to offer great summer internship opportunities for engineering students. I digged the application process for becoming a summer intern at Directi and here's what I found - Those...
As summer is fast approaching, thousands of engineering students in India are looking for opportunities in MNCs to apply for a position of a summer intern. While it might seem...
Ohio State University's research team has made it possible for computers to recognize 21 distinct, complex and even contradictory facial expressions. So the next time you are feeling sad and...
Dear CEans, I am thinking for the civil service exam. And find out there are not specific threads on CE for this(Discussions, Guidance, Study Materials, etc). @CE Admin, Shouldn't there...
NF Corporation of Japan has announced a new programmable current amplifier model CA5350. Capable of amplifying extremely small signals provided by sensors, the amplifier is expected to be extensively used...