CrazyEngineers
  • hi friends..
    i m final year chemical engg student having good technical knowledge. i want to start my own small scale industry along with my friend in yavatmal district maharashtra. i can invest upto 10 lacs. i have my own 15 acrs farm. i want to start agricultural based, environment friendly and maximum profitable industry. i will start this after getting 1 yr job experience... non agricultural also viable...
    plz help me.....
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • NILESH THAWASE

MemberSep 5, 2012

hi friends..
    i want to start my own small scale industry along with my one friend. i m final year chemical engg student. i will start this after getting 1 yr industrial job experience. i have my own 15 acre farm in yavatmal district, maharashtra. i want to start chemical industry based on agriculture(non agri also viable),environment friendly and maximum profitable industry.i can invest upto 8-10 lacs. if u have any idea describe briefly.
    thank u.
    plz help me
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorMar 31, 2014

Dear #-Link-Snipped-# , welcome to CrazyEngineers. I've created a new discussion using your replies in another discussion. Let's continue the discussion here.

You have not mentioned what help you are requesting or what issues you are facing with which you need help / opinions / feedback from our fellow CEans. Would help if you could ask very specific questions.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register