STAR bot slips under doorways and also climbs obstacles

A printed robot named STAR developed by students at Berkley is flexible enough to flatten itself to pass through doorways and raises its arms to climb over obstacles. Impressive, isn't it?

abc

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In a recent post shown according to Google's Android developer dashboard page, Jelly Bean is noticed to be present in around 40% of the Android devices all over the world...
DEFCON is an annual event which takes place in Las Vegas around last week of July or first week of August. It is a paradise for hackers, security experts, tech...
My teacher was telling sustainable development is development Where I get to enjoy the privileges my parents did in addition to the comfort of the current day technology Is this...
Multi Modal locomotion is the ability of one to move in multiple modes much similar to how a human can walk or swim. EPFL has come up with a robotic...
Well the new improvement here is really pleasant makes the whole art of reading the subtitles more interesting for newbs Well here are a few pics of the newer wiki...