Stanford University Video - A perspective on Teaching the past & the present

June 20, 2011 - Lee Shulman, president of the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching, gives the keynote address at the Stanford Summer Teaching Institute to an audience of teachers, superintendents, and other educators. He kicks off the four day program by sharing his passion for teaching and how he hopes that education can continue to be transformed as the world around it continues to change.

[video=youtube_share;-df7V7TlryI]https://youtu.be/-df7V7TlryI[/video]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In a new exhibit at The Leonardo, a science and technology museum in Salt Lake City, a team of Stanford engineers is demonstrating an open source software package called OpenSim...
hi iam suresh
Is Silicon Carbide to replace Silicon soon as the favoured semiconductor material?​ Silicon, the work horse of the electronics and electrical industry might have to be put out to pasture...
Hi guys, it's been a while since I've been on here. However we just got a story on EngineeringBecause.com that some of you might really like. We recently interviewed Adedeji...
Hi, I am planning to do a project on ARM with CAN. Can you please suggest some project ideas on it. I would really appreciate it. Thanks, Linus