Stanford Develops Lithium Sulfur Batteries

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Researchers at Stanford University have developed an electrode that can be used to make more energy-dense lithium-sulfur batteries. If issues surrounding life-cycle deterioration can be addressed, the battery could resolve performance and safety issues limiting the spread of longer-lasting batteries in hybrid and electric vehicles.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

please help me out in makink full duplex data and vioce transiever using laser as meduim of transmission
keep deep interest in embedded c connectivity with the networking and navigate your own robot for extracting info. with chip programing..Is there any view..
I tried this and I got few doubts guys! I dont know why is this happening! Just try it and let me know! Open google and enter Crazyengineers and press...
please help me i want to do project on four way traffic light using step 7 plc so please help me on its program i done it befor on two...
CEans, I'm sure you have heard that Facebook is opening an office in Hyderabad, India. They will be hiring sales & operations people. Those who wish to apply for jobs...