5. Kitchen
6. Bathrooms
7. Living room
8. Utility room
9. Hallways

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Standard sizes? I think it is the other way round. It is perhaps dependent on the choice of people and space available for construction and design, isn't it?

But if standards for these exist, they must be universal. I would like to know about them. 😀
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    I just always heard this to a foreman... he always keep telling about this should be the standard size of that, this, etc.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Taking lessons from Gmail's simplicity and speed, Yahoo recently rolled out the new version of the Yahoo Mail (beta) to all its users. If you have tried the new Yahoo...
hey, can anyone divide or classify all the languages in different sections and provide the basic differences between them??? this thread may be very helpful for all the newbies..............
Hey guys this year my college will be holding its first tech fest need help getting sponsors and we want to make a name for the college so what can...
"Better late than never," goes an adage. This can be better applied to Nagpur University that has finally decided to start an eligibility exam for the doctor of philosophy (PhD)...
This sites features D-I-Y projects on chocolates to robotics. Registering for the free version is good enough for most purposes. Technology - How to Make Instructables Bioramani