Stand-Pod : The stand for your phone that fits in your wallet

How do you take a great shot when there's no one around to take a photo of yours? Say hello to Stand-Pod; a very tiny stand for your phone that small enough to fit in your wallet and does a great job! You can use it to hold your phone to take pictures or on your office desk to show you time and alerts. You'd never know how useful this small stand is until you see these photos:-

stand-pod-usage

Stand-Pod needs your support on Kickstarter. It's raising CAD $45000 by December 12, 2014. Check out the kickstsrter page and show them some love! 😀

Kickstarter: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Awesome

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello everyone , i have passed my btech. from electronics and communication but now i want to make my career in I.T. industry.So i am thinking to opt Wimc course...
Anyone watched interstellar, please give your review without any SPOILER See producer himself doing Maths and Physics about the movie. I am seeing lots of article about things to study...
I want to sell my charger in market and i want how to sale to some company. Kindly reply.
How to configure intranet for inter office communications using MPLS. Can anyone Please suggest
A researcher duo from University of Washington may well be on their way to achieve the closest possible thing to telepathy today. The recent efforts by Rajesh Rao and Andrea...