Stamping die important factors & parts?

Hi,

Im doing a final year project on stamping dies. The proposed title is 'Optimization on the fabrication of sheet metal stamping die'.

Hope anyone could point out the important factors which effects how the stamping die works. Im also referring to books and the internet on this.

Help is appreciated!!!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A numerical method used to solve Maxwell equations or the wave ecuations is by discretizing the differential equations matriz with finite differences. If we want to develop such an interface...
Hello Colleagues, thinking about how to develop a RF design interface i realize that the electric, magnetic forces at nanostructures are very different that in our day-to-day reality, even gravitations...
Name: Faizaan Shaikh *Engineering Trade: I.T Location: India *Occupation: Student *Hobbies & Interests: Computer Games ,Programming & Networking *Aim in life: To become a good I.T engineer .
Hi Friends I am Dipen , new in ce , I.T engg student Name: Dipen Patel *Engineering Trade: I.T Location: India *Occupation: Student *Hobbies & Interests: Computer Games ,Programming &...
I want to know what is .net framework and why we required it in some applications?