stages of game development

can anyone suggest me some books which explain the various stages of game development?

Replies

• GBE
    GBE
    Game Development Essentials: Game Project Management by Jeannie Novak has everything you need to know as well and explains making a game design doc as well as finding a publisher. There are a number of books in this series and all should have useful info if your trying to make your own game
  • Douglas23
    Douglas23
    Hi Muzicfreak,

I have some book collection regarding game developing. I would like to share those with you. Here they are

Beginning OpenGL Game Programming
    Tricks of the Windows Game Programming Gurus
    Beginning C ++ Through Game Programming
    Game Architecture and Design
    Indie Game Development Survival Guide
    Programming Role Playing Games with DirectX
    Accelerated C++
    OpenGL Game Programming
    3D Math Primer for Graphics and Game Development
    Theses are very good game programming books

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This year I have started using other sites that also having the features like CE site...But CE site is much interesting and I Cannot have a mind to leave once...
i m using ms office xp but while working in word or excel files gets corrupt & sometimes it not recoverable pls suggest.... how to stop files bieng corrupted....
man m makin a voice recognition security system in matlab...can u guide me how to go about it especially the feature extraction and pattern matching part...it will be of great...
hi, what is minimum BE% for admission in M.TECH.(CS) courses offered by IIT's and IISc.anybody having under 200 rank & less then 60% in BE CS can getting into IIT....
How can i calculate the machinery output in highway projects. Machinery like Excavator,grader,dozer,soil compactor,pneumatic tandom roller,water tanker and also required no. per Kilometer.๐Ÿ˜ Hi I am Highway Engineer want to...