Staffing company or IT company

hello
i got placed in staffing company but i am from computer science branch i applied for this company because i was unplaced so..today i got placed we have work in night shifts and they also got incentives for those who perform well..plz tell me is there any future in this company whether i should join it or not plz help..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What kind of job profiles are they offering to you at the staffing company?
  • shailesh shekhawat
    shailesh shekhawat
    junior recruiter with 15k per month
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    shailesh shekhawat
    junior recruiter with 15k per month
    Looks like a non-technical job. It totally depends on what you wish to do in your professional life. If you want to make a career in the technical field, you should keep the job and keep looking for a new job. Do not sign any bond with your current company.

You should discuss with the HR manager of your company about the growth opportunities and the career you can look forward to as a recruiter.
  • shailesh shekhawat
    shailesh shekhawat
    their manager told me your growth is based totally on your performance and there are also incentives if we perform extraordinary like..i hire a us client and if he joins the particular firm then only i will get incentives
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    shailesh shekhawat
    their manager told me your growth is based totally on your performance and there are also incentives if we perform extraordinary like..i hire a us client and if he joins the particular firm then only i will get incentives
    That's what you need to be clear about. What do they call 'growth'? What promotions will they offer? What kind of role will you be doing if you are a good performer in the next 5-10 years. If they don't tell you that, you will have to look for people who're working with you and have spent 5-10 years in the same industry as you are in.

I think your current job does not involve any technical role. If you are okay with it; continue. Else look for the technical job.
  • shailesh shekhawat
    shailesh shekhawat
    junior recruiter then senior recruiter- team leader- manger or director i think...goes like this..and i have done training and projects in java language and will look for technical job..sir if i join any company as java developer or android..what is scope in future
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Scope is totally decided by how good you are at the things you are doing. No one here can predict future. Java and Android - they will continue or go into oblivious. What will remain is 'Computer Science'. You've gotta keep yourself updated all the time and be agile enough to adapt new technologies and tools. . I hope you got the point.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Taking a side step from my other project (https://www.crazyengineers.com/threads/software-project-for-civil-structural-field-engineer.75070/) I just wrote a touch oriented office app for windows tablets and PC's. The goal of this project is to get...
IPintentio is founded by the duo - Arijit Dutta and Soumen Basak, who are IIT Bombay pass-outs from the 2000 batch. Arijit Dutta has more than 12 years of experience...
Hello!@ I download TV driver for my pc, and when i try to install the driver, i fail because the driver i download a not run setup for staring install.....
Back in 2012 Sharp broke the record for the world’s highest solar cell conversion efficiency of 37.7% and their new ambitious technology claims to double the current standard. The concept...
Hi friends, Recently I placed in a construction company later I contacted one of the Sr. Mechanical Engineer who working here, He suggested me in construction company as a mechanical...