SSB Selection Interview Details

Hello people, I have found some material regarding SSB army interview which I would like to share it with you.

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    See these files also, They are for pilot aptitude tests
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    i also attended 3 ssb after my 12th and i had cleared the PABT. but i was not able to clear any ssb. but facing ssb was really a awesome experience
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    These are the qualities which the officers will be searching for when they will recruit you.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Here are the files for TAT test. Go through them. 😀
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    yadavundertaker
    i also attended 3 ssb after my 12th and i had cleared the PABT. but i was not able to clear any ssb. but facing ssb was really a awesome experience
    Hello Yadav bhai,

Can you share your experience about it?
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    @ ishutopre: yes why not?

My first ssb reporting was on April 8,2007 at DEHRADUN. For atttending the ssb i missed my IIT exam which was on april 8. About 180 candidates report on that day. After we reached the center we were given the form and we had to fill it. It contained personal information and travelling details for those who wants to get the traveeling allowance. Next day there was screening test. It contains 2 objective aptitude papers. The main key for these exams were speed. After this a black and white photo was shown and we were given 5 min to write a story about it . After that group discussion takes place and we had to make a common story . when result was announced out of about 180 only 45 were in for furthur process. And i was in lucky 45 to enjoy my stay at ssb dehradun.
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    next day we had psychological test which contains 11 stories writting ,TAT,SRT and i blank picture story.Next two days we had JTO tasks . It contains 2 GDs,1 miltary planning,1 extempo,1 three minutes huddle test,group tasks.And in between JTO task we were called for interview. During my interview the worst question he asked was why i do not want to be an engineer when you study in a very good school and your school emphasis on engineering? It was really an unexpected question and a tricky one which i was unable to handle. Then on the last day we had a confrence. All the examiners about 15 were there in a room . All in full uniform,sit beside the round table. And one by one we were called and some questions were asked for 2-3 minutes. After this result was out and only 14 were selected for medical. I was really very disappointed and this was the first time in my life in which i feel so low. But on the other hand this give me courage to perform well in next SSB.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Good to hear your experiences. Where was the training? Bhopal?

So could you ever succeed in your second attempt?

Really interesting experience.
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    ishutopre
    Good to hear your experiences. Where was the training? Bhopal?
    thanks...which training?
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    ishutopre
    So could you ever succeed in your second attempt?
    i will tell you this after monday because i am busy in my project..
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Oh next 'interview' not 'training'. You went for another?

Whatever you say, it seems that you must have had an awesome experience.
  • piyushchavan
    piyushchavan
    Hey there , can't find any links for the TAT files in your post. Would be really nice if you could repost them...
  • gaurav524
    gaurav524
    ishutopre
    Here are the files for TAT test. Go through them. 😀
    😀 thanx bro
  • Swapnil Bansal
    Swapnil Bansal
    nice files, thanks.......
  • tsrikanth92
    tsrikanth92
    are afsb and ssb both same??
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    tsrikanth92
    are afsb and ssb both same??
    No. They are not same. SSB (Service Selection Board) is a process carried out for selection in Indian Armed Forces (Air Force, Army, Navy, Coast Guard etc) whereas AFSB (Air Force Selection Board) is responsible for carrying out SSB for selection in Air Force. Similarly, there are Army Selection Boards and Navy Selection Boards too. Are you appearing for SSB?

#-Link-Snipped-#: Please change the topic name as SSB Interview details as the current title may confuse people.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

[video=youtube;Q3eCVyhRiFk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3eCVyhRiFk[/video]
I'm having hard time connecting my DigiTech RP355 to my computer through USB and route the sound through comptuer/laptop speakers. Here's my setup - 1. Guitar's Output goes into DigiTech...
Dr. Naveen Garg, Department of Computer Science and Engineering ,IIT Delhi explained the Concept of Correctness of Dijkstras Algorithm in Data Structures and Algorithms. Feel free to ask your questions...
Dr. Naveen Garg, Department of Computer Science and Engineering ,IIT Delhi explained the Concept ofSingle Source Shortest Paths in Data Structures and Algorithms. Feel free to ask your questions and...
Olive Telecom India has recently launched the Olive Nexus Wireless Router V-R9 for a price of Rs. 3499 in India. The 'travel router' is ultra portable and you can carry...