Sri Sai Madhavi Institute of Science & Technology - Tech Flash 2K11 - August 5-6 2011

It is indeed heartening that our students have come forward to organize , TECHFLASH2K11 an event provide an ideal platform to all young aspirants to put forward their innovative ideas and their talents.The programme is so designed to bring inner talents hidden in master minds. Also the students have planned to organize co-curricular activities for the refreshment of young gun’s.

Events:

PAPER PRESENTATIONS
QUIZ
MOVING / ADD MAKING
POSTER PRESENATION
SPOT EVENTS (STALLLS)

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Effulgence is the national level technical fest organized by Kamla Nehru Institute of Technology Sultanpur(U.P.). The objective of Effulgence is to provide a platform for the best minds in the...
Elixir ”-the panacea of life.A name of a revival. A feeling of joy.A memory to cherish.From 1st-7th of this September,get set to amplify your heartbeats,let the adrenaline rush set in...
What is the advantages of C over C++ language ? Is it C are used to write hardware related programs and faster than C++ ... please reply...
Visible Light Communication - At last, successfully implemented. I wonder when this will be adopted more widely.. Please watch!! [youtube]NaoSp4NpkGg[/youtube]
Hello CEans! 😀 Accept my greetings ! Below specified is my brief introduction Name: KRISHAN KUMAR Engineering Trade: ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING Location: DELHI Occupation: FRESHER JUNE 2011 PASSOUT ....