Square to sinewave convertor

Hello everyone,
i have a 312MHz square wave oscillator and want to generate a 312MHz sinewave with it.i am stuck at this point and dont know how to proceed.i googled it but did not get much info,if anyone can provide some circuit or any ic capable of it,that would be very valuable info for me.

Thanks in advance

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I am not sure but i think by using IC 555 we can change into Sinewave, but still need some strong detail. try to find the circuit based on IC 555.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Try this...
    [​IMG]

For more information, please refer to: #-Link-Snipped-#
    Sinewave Generation Techniques have got a good amount of techniques to generate sinewave from various other inputs. Do check this out... #-Link-Snipped-# Hope this helps... 😀
  • awaiting
    awaiting
    Thank you guys for your replies!
    I am not sure but i think by using IC 555 we can change into Sinewave, but still need some strong detail. try to find the circuit based on IC 555.
    i checked the datasheet of ic555,i dont think it can be used for 312MHz.Moreover i have the square wave and only need to find a way to convert it.
    Sinewave Generation Techniques have got a good amount of techniques to generate sinewave from various other inputs. Do check this out... #-Link-Snipped-# Hope this helps... [​IMG]
    i checked both the links.Few resistor values obtained in the first link are too low,one being 0.3ohms
    In the other link suggest using a DAC but the maximum output frequency provided by them does not exceed 130MHz
    You can use your formula to calculate what the required resistance and implement right???
  • everett.pattison
    everett.pattison
    Just to be clear, are looking to change a square wave that you already have into a sine wave? Or are you looking to generate a sine wave at that frequency?
    I guess he is asking the first one... Changing...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How are you? I am Elizabeth Ruda a newbie to this community. I am here to introduce myself to all of you. I am very excited to take part of...
I am Jijeesh a new face in this forum . About me : Much more interested in Electronics and now working as a H/W Eng. Plz include me too ...
Note: Before you build the actual helicopter you will need to build a simple bending jig (a board with some nails pounded into it) to twist the tongue depressors. What...
CEans, We've just released the new, redesigned front page of CrazyEngineers. The new redesign has been kept simple and focuses more on latest engineering news. Our authors have been contributing...
I've been hearing and reading about the Android Battery Life Problem for quite some time now. I earlier through battery life for most modern Android devices was influenced largely by...