SQL Study Material for Beginners

HELLO EVERYBODY, MAY ANYBODY PROVIDE ME ANY PROPER LINKS OR MATERIALS
TO HAVE SOME IDEAS TO WORK ON SQL OTHER THAN THOSE OF DAILY CLASSES OF THE COLLEGE.. ..

Replies

• Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    Rahulkumar200
    HELLO EVERYBODY, MAY ANYBODY PROVIDE ME ANY PROPER LINKS OR MATERIALS
    TO HAVE SOME IDEAS TO WORK ON SQL OTHER THAN THOSE OF DAILY CLASSES OF THE COLLEGE.. ..
    GOOGLE
  • Rahulkumar200
    Rahulkumar200
    thanx #vishal0203 for ur kind concern .but instead of google i need some right links to brush up my skill regarding sql. because i when ever i googled this got stuck to the same thing like create,insert,select,join,..........etc...
    Actually i am in the search of a really good application of all those attributes of sql.
    if u can help in this regards !!!!!!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hello Rahul,

As #-Link-Snipped-# said, google unlocks answers to every query.
    To give you a head-start, for any beginner in SQL, I believe the best and most easily understandable resource is W3Schools. <- Here you can find simple examples of every single basic elements in SQL. Refer the explanation, try their examples in your own system and that would be good practice.
    Start here: SQL Tutorial

If you prefer free video tutorials, there are really way too many options. For instance, here's a free course from Udemy -
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Let us know if you are looking for something even more specific. šŸ‘ All the best.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CrazyEngineers' own resources section has lot of material for you to study:

#-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-#| #-Link-Snipped-#

Apart from those eBooks, you may ask your questions here and discuss every query with fellow engineers. I'm sure you can learn a LOT more that way.
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    And, If you want a tool? You can use SQL Workbench
    I find it really good
  • msec123
    msec123
    I believe in the w3schools u can get the basic information in a clear mannerā€¦But it is very important to learn basics also.. For theoretical wise u can visit tutorialspoint.com also..If you want to learn more depth I recommend asking questions on CrazyEngineers ..In this site you can find more examples in a practical way.
  • Jatin Kumar
    Jatin Kumar
    Lynda tutorials :available for free on youtube
    or search for kudvenkat sql tutorial,software they used is sql server 2008 R2
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    aslijatinasija
    Lynda tutorials :available for free on youtube
    or search for kudvenkat sql tutorial,software they used is sql server 2008 R2
    Like for Lynda! šŸ˜€ Love those beginner level tutorials
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Surprising nobody recommended Korth!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I assumed that it was the basic study material they used in regular college classes.
  • Rahulkumar200
    Rahulkumar200
    But our professor always prefer us to use korth.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Rahulkumar200
    But our professor always prefer us to use korth.
    He is right. That's undoubtedly the best resource. Since you specifically mentioned that you were looking for -
    PROPER LINKS OR MATERIALS
    TO HAVE SOME IDEAS TO WORK ON SQL OTHER THAN THOSE OF DAILY CLASSES OF THE COLLEGE
    We started sharing the online resources.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to search the record from database .I am gonna ask for to date and from date . I want that records between the dates which i am gonna...
WhatsApp voice calling feature is now available to all the iPhone users. The app update version 2.12.1 introduces the much awaited WhatsApp Calling feature on iOS to let you make...
Gionee is back with a new smartphone called 'Gionee Pioneer P4S' in the popular budget range with Rs. 7,779 as its price tag. Ever since Gionee has started to expand...
Quote: 60% of users surveyed say that they perform unit conversions at least once per week. 25% of those users say they convert units at least once daily. Learn how...
Quote: Amid the clatter and buzz of power tools and the occasional clang of metal on metal, Bloodhound SSCā€™s engineering lead for mechanical design, Mark Elvin, rubbed a hand across...