SQL 2008 - VB 2008 Connection Help

Hi friends,

I have a create database using SQL 2008 for my project application. i also have done connection with vb 2008. Can i access my database from other computer by just using the vb application? How? Can anybody help me on this.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

😁Hello everybody😁 a call to the experienced test engineerings Having in hand a broken complex smd circuit, what are the methods followed to detect the faulty component ?! especially if...
Hiieee... We are doing a project for designing and fabrication of a control circuit for the automatic switching ON and OFF of the electrical gadgets in a seminar hall.. We...
Winbro Group Technologies, the leading manufacturer of advanced machining technologies for the aerospace and industrial gas turbine industries, is the first company to receive an enhanced JK604D laser from JK...
wanna, participate in tech fest, IIT bombay... n intrsd in makin a robot using IC engine, can ne1 suggest me wer t get its peripherals, fuel n any simple makin...
The tweet company, Twitter is now valued at $3 Billion and number of venture capital firms are lining up at Twitter's door to fund the company. The company, till date...