Sputnik Results are Out: Opera is the fastest!

The Sputnik tool, built by Google to test the JavaScript engine performance of various popular web browsers has some interesting results.

See: #-Link-Snipped-#

Opera & Safari beat Google's own Chrome in the test making Opera the fastest browser available today.

If you want to give opera a try, get it from #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    yes, Opera seems fastest..!
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    Can't stop laughing 😀 pretty neat GFAIL!

Opera did it one more time!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    MaRo - I've been using Opera now and its really charming 😀 ! Opera folks have done a pretty good job!
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    That's the spirit Big K 😉

Opera is getting more popular after Microsoft's ballot screen in for European users Microsoft's European Browser Choice Screen Causes Spike In Opera Downloads • TechCrunch
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    I like Opera. It's super fast.
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    he he.. IE is the slowest :thumbsdown:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I can't understand the lax security that let news of this weapon leak to the press: Ananova - New chilli grenade packs a punch
can u post me some mini projects ideas with circuit diagram to do 4 me
Is it possible to get multipled output (i.e. 8 kV) from 1 kv using Resistors ,capacitors and diode..HOW TO GET ONLY NEGATIVE PEAK VOLTAGE??...wkt we can use voltage multipliers but...
I am doing a project on Evaluation of Harmonics and power Quality Improvemant. In that i need to simulate 15KVA UPS model feeding 7 computers. Can i simulate this using...
I am doing a final year university project and am undertaking some research on batteries, a topic I am unfamiliar with. I am trying to predict the cost of a...