Spring city project developments in Hawler

[​IMG]
Spring city project developments in Hawler!
Type: Project
State: Ongoing
Area: 299.320 m[sup]2[/sup]
A long thin rectangular parcel of land, 1200 m (approx.) long and around 60-170 m (approx.) . 3 towers of 10-50 floors of office, retail and hotel / hospital are placed in the remaining area to shadow the suburban area behind as little as possible. The office building is approximately 34.850 m2 gross area.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's one nice building. Any details on the structural engineering team behind this construction?
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    The construction company's website is: #-Link-Snipped-#
    They have a lots of projects like this!!! And yeah, all of their projects are awesome!!! 😀
    Some more info about the Spring City
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    WOW.
    I was just reading about Skyscapers. 😍
    This is pleasing to the eye. 😀
    Dancer_Engineer
    WOW.
    I was just reading about Skyscapers. 😍
    This is pleasing to the eye. 😀
    Yeah! These people have such a lot of innovative ideas and designs!!! 😀
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Praveen-Kumar
    Yeah! These people have such a lot of innovative ideas and designs!!! 😀
    Yeah, HATS OFF to them. 😎

But, looks like the construction of these skyscrapers is coinciding with the economic crisis according to the Barclays Skyscrapers Index.
    Dancer_Engineer
    Yeah, HATS OFF to them. 😎

But, looks like the construction of these skyscrapers is coinciding with the economic crisis according to the Barclays Skyscrapers Index.
    Not sure about that, but yeah, I too wonder from where these people get the funding from! 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

​Slauerhoffbrug "The Flying Bridge"​The Slauerhoffbrug is a fully automatic bascule bridge (aka tail bridge) in the city of Leeuwarden in the Netherlands. It uses two arms to swing a section...
Second 7-Star Hotel of The World! The Centaurus Islamabad, Pakistan.​The Centaurus is a building project currently under construction in Islamabad, Pakistan. Designed by architects WS Atkins, it will comprise three...
My name is Ghazanfar. I am doing Software Engineering. My interested areas are AI, Game Development, Robotics and Image Processing. I am passionate about computers and programming. I have good...
​World's Tallest Bridge​ Millau Bridge (officially Millau Viaduct) is a road-bridge spanning the valley of the River Tarn near Millau in southern France. It was designed by the renowned 'modern...
I was reading about Skyscrapers. And someone mentioned the Tower of Babel to be OLDEST skyscraper, misallocation of resources after a boom. According to Wikipedia , the tower's height amounted...